With our new tennis streaming apps for smartphones and tablets, you can now watch live tennis streaming on TennisTV wherever you like.
New live tennis apps for smartphones and tablets
A TennisTV subscription gives you access to the world's best ATP World Tour and WTA tennis matches on your iphone, iPad or android device.
The apps boast a variety of great features, including:
- A multi-screen option on iPads, so that you watch up to four matches at a time
- All the latest highlights, special features and interviews from the top players in the world
- Personalised push alerts for your favourite players and matches
- Stats overlays so you can keep an eye on the all-important numbers and percentages while you're watching live tennis
- Use AppleTV to watch wirelessly on your TV
- Great tournaments still to come in 2014 including Shanghai, Paris and the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals
How to get TennisTV on your smartphone or tablet
To take advantage of these great features, simply buy your subscription online and then go to the iTunes or Android store and download the TennisTV app, just search for TennisTV. Log in using your TennisTV account details and you can watch live tennis through the app.
You can also buy a TennisTV subscription using in-app purchase via iTunes or Google Play. Simply create a TennisTV account in the app, link your purchase, and you can watch live tennis on your computer.
*Service update, 15 August: A new update of the TennisTV iOS apps, v2.4, is now available for download. There are no known issues affecting the TennisTV apps. Please ensure your App is up to date, and contact Live Support if you are experiencing problems. A new update of the Android app - 3.1.0 - has also been made available. This release resolves some subscription problems.
Download the TennisTV apps today to ensure you don't miss a single shot of the best ATP World Tour and WTA tournaments.