With our official tennis streaming apps for smartphones and tablets, you can watch live tennis on TennisTV wherever you like.
Live tennis streaming apps for your mobile and tablet
A TennisTV subscription gives you access to the world's best ATP World Tour and WTA tennis matches on your iPhone, iPad or android device.
The apps boast a variety of great features, including:
- HD streaming - high quality, ad-free tennis streams
- A multi-screen option on iPads, so that you watch up to four matches at a time
- All the latest highlights, special features and interviews from the top players in the world
- Personalised push alerts for your favourite players and matches
- Stats overlays so you can keep an eye on the all-important numbers and percentages while you're watching live tennis
- Use AppleTV to watch wirelessly on your TV
- Up to 100 tournaments a year - including all the ATP World Tour 1000s and 500s
How to get TennisTV on your smartphone or tablet
To take advantage of these great features, simply buy your subscription online and then go to the iTunes or Android store and download the TennisTV app, just search for TennisTV. Log in using your TennisTV account details and you can watch live tennis through the app.
You can also buy a TennisTV subscription using in-app purchase via iTunes or Google Play. Simply create a TennisTV account in the app, link your purchase, and you can watch live tennis on your computer.
IF YOU ARE IN EUROPE
IF YOU ARE IN THE U.S OR REST OF THE WORLD
Android: Current version 4.2: No known issues. This version includes a special design for android 7" tablets, plus player and tournament profiles, plus a social stream. Please see google play for more details.
iOS: Current version 4.1: No known issues. The latest version includes a multitude of new features (Tournament, Player Profiles and Social stream), improvements, bug fixes and iOS8 compatibility fixes. Please check the app store for details. There were some issues and occasional crashes with earlier versions of the apps when used in iOS8. These included iPad multiscreen: matches not listed in bottom tray; and Players page: crashes when attempting to open this page; occasional issues experienced when restoring the subscription. Please ensure your app is up to date with version 4.1, and contact Live Support if you are experiencing problems.
Download the official TennisTV apps today for the best tennis streaming on your iPhone, iPad or Android device