Welcome to the new TennisTV.com Player, an advanced media player designed to give Tennis fans the ultimate live online experience.
The player will load with the live match of your choice, place your cursor over the player and you will be presented with 3 buttons on the right hand side:
- 1. Chat – Clicking the chat button will open the live chat functionality. Log in using your social profile and chat with other tennis fans during live matches. The viewing window will automatically resize to allow fans to chat and watch the action at the same time. Please note all chat is pre-moderated, only approved comments will appear within the chat section
- 2. Stats – Clicking the stats button will open the match statistics functionality. Match statistics provides head to head stats and scores for the match you are currently viewing. Please note that statistics are available for 1000 matches only
- 3. Schedule – Clicking the schedule button will open the match schedule functionality allowing you to view available matches and change your viewing mode
- 1. Navigate through tournaments with content available using the right and left arrows. The live match index lists all matches currently live, and all tournaments lists all matches from all tournaments. The schedule includes full match catch up, live video and scheduled matches
- 2. To view an event click on a live or catch up match in the schedule, then drag the event into the desired window on the left hand side
- 3. View mode – To view more than one match click on quad screen (highlighted here) dual screen or picture in picture. The screen on the left will reformat and allow you to drag multiple events to view
When viewing in multiscreen mode, click once on the match you wish to hear audio for. This event will now become the master event and you will also be able pause, rewind and view stats for this match. Double click on any match to view in single screen.
PICTURE IN PICTURE
- 1. To resize the picture in picture window click on the bottom left hand of the window and drag to expand
- 2. To switch the picture in picture to the large screen click the switch button