Win Tickets to the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals
WIN TICKETS TO THE BARCLAYS ATP WORLD TOUR FINALS
TennisTV is offering subscribers the opportunity to win tickets to the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals! We will be giving away two pairs of tickets to the semi-finals of the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals on 10 November 2013. How to enter the prize draw:
Subscribe to TennisTV by midnight GMT on 29 October 2013 to be entered into the prize draw
Ensure that your subscription hasn't expired by midnight GMT on 29 October 2013
TennisTV is offering subscribers the opportunity to win tickets to the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals!
We will be giving away two pairs of tickets to the semi-finals of the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals on 10 November 2013.
How to enter the prize draw:
To enter the prize draw, you need have a valid subscription to TennisTV on midnight GMT on 29 October (note that this does not include in-app purchases to TennisTV made through Google Play or App Store). The winners will be selected at random and will be notified by email.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Barclays ATP World Tour Final Tickets
1. This promotion (the "Promotion") is open to all territories. Proof of age may be required. Employees (or family members of employees) of Perform Group, the Promoter and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the Promotion.
2. Entry to the Promotion is by prize draw. To enter you must be a subscriber to TennisTV while the competition is open. All new and existing subscribers will automatically be entered and a winner will be selected at random when the competition ends.
3. Valid subscriptions must have been purchased on www.tennistv.com, www.atpworldtour.tennistv.com, www.wtatennis.tennistv.com, www.bnpparibas.tennistv.com, www.sonyopentennis.tennistv.com, www.monte-carlorolexmasters.tennistv.com, www.rogerscup.tennistv.com, www.cincytennis.tennistv.com, www.shanghairolexmasters.tennistv.com or www.bnpparibasmasters.tennistv.com. Subscribers who purchased TennisTV subscriptions on Google Play or the App Store will not be entered into the prize draw.
4. The Promotion commences on 15 October and ends on midnight GMT on 29 October 2013.
5. Only one entry per household is permitted. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
6. Two winner will be selected at random from correct and eligible entries received. The winners will be notified by email or telephone within 7 days of the closing date.
7. The winners shall each receive a prize consisting of two tickets to the semi-finals of the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals. The prize shall not include transport, accommodation, meals, taxes, insurance, visas, passports, service charges or any other items or expenses.
8. There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
10. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and each of their associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
11. The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
12. The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
13. If the winners cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter's reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
14. The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
15. Details of the prize winners' first name and country will be available for one month after the close of this promotion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name and date of the promotion.
16. The name and country of the winners may be used by the Promoter and its associated companies for post-event publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
17. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
18. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
19. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
Promoter: ATP MEDIA, 79 High Street, Thames Ditton, Surrey KT7 0SF