2019 Finals Pass Terms and Conditions
Tennis TV are running a Finals Pass to give customers the opportunity to try Tennis TV for less this month. The Finals Pass gives customers 30% off their first month with Tennis TV. After one month, the subscription auto-renews onto a standard monthly subscription plan unless cancelled.
Please see information below which details the pass. This offer is only available via the web.
What is the Finals Pass?
- The pass will give customers access to enjoy live and on-demand coverage from the Nitto ATP Finals and the rest of the ATP Tour, at a discounted price for the first month. The price is 30% off a standard monthly subscription charge.
- Once your first month has ended, you will be auto-renewed onto a standard monthly subscription plan where you will be charged the usual monthly subscription rate.
- You will purchase in the currency of the region you’re located in. For example, if you are in the United Kingdom you will be charged £6.99 for the Finals Pass (which is for the duration of 1 month)
Who is eligible for the Finals Pass?
- New Tennis TV customers worldwide.
- Existing Tennis TV subscribers will not be able to purchase the pass.
When can I start my Finals Pass?
- You can start your pass at any point between Thursday 7th November and Sunday 17th November 2019.
Please note, the pass will not be available to purchase outside these dates.
How do I start my Finals Pass?
- Please visit www.tennistv.com and scroll down to select your subscription offer.
- You will need to create a Tennis TV account (by signing up with your email address and creating a password).
- You can then purchase the Finals Pass subscription plan (30% off your first month, auto-renewing onto a monthly plan).
- As soon as you have successfully purchased the Finals Pass, you will have access to all Tennis TV content.
- You can purchase the ATP Finals Pass on our website via Credit Card, Debit Card or PayPal, but not via Direct Debit.
Please note, you can only purchase the pass on our website and not via iTunes or Roku.
Can I watch using the Finals Pass on other devices?
Yes, once you have purchased the Finals Pass, you can login using the same username and password on other devices, including Apple and Android phones and tablets, Android TV, Fire TV, Roku, XBox One and PS4. Simply download the app from the relevant app store.
How do I receive a refund for my Finals Pass?
If you wish to cancel your Finals Pass, you need to contact our Help Team via firstname.lastname@example.org. You are not able to cancel via the MY ACCOUNT area on the website.
- If you cancel your Finals Pass within the first two weeks of purchase, you are able to receive a full refund.
- Please see our Terms and Conditions regarding refunds for more information.
If you have any questions, please contact our Help Team.
We hope you enjoy all the action from the 2019 Nitto ATP Finals!