2020 END OF YEAR ANNUAL SURVEY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
As you are currently an active subscriber of Tennis TV or you were previously a subscriber to Tennis TV (non-active subscriber), you have been invited to participate in the 2020 End of Season Survey which takes place between 21 – 31 December (the Survey).
- By completing the Survey, submitting your responses in the prescribed form and being over 18 years old at the time of submission (therefore becoming an Entrant), you are automatically entered into the Prize Draw (as defined below) and agree to be bound by and to abide by these terms and conditions.
- For active subscribers, the Prize Draw constitutes a randomly selected winner of a complimentary annual Tennis TV subscription (the Prize). For non-active subscribers, the Prize Draw constitutes a randomly selected winner of a complimentary one-month Tennis TV subscription to watch a month of the 2021 ATP Tour Season (the Prize).
- This Prize Draw is free to enter for all Entrants. There is no cash alternative and the Prize cannot be sold or transferred in any circumstances.
4. Entry is open to all respondents to the Survey, aged 18 or over. Proof of age, identity and eligibility may be requested.
5. Entrants are asked to first complete the Survey hosted by Two Circles and to provide an email address.
6. The Prize Draw winner is chosen at random (using a market standard computer generated selection system) from the Entrants following the end of the aforementioned period (the Winner).
7. The Winner will be contacted by Tennis TV to arrange delivery of the prize at Tennis TV’s discretion.
8. The Winner will be notified by email within a reasonable period after the Prize Draw takes place and has seven (7) business days to respond in full to the email or another winner will be drawn.
9. The Winner consents that the name of the Winner will be published on Tennis TV or Tennis TV social media channels unless the Winner requests (in writing when responding to the email as set out in paragraph 8 above) their name not to be featured.
10. Tennis TV will only ever use personal details for the purposes of administering the Prize Draw and will not share email addresses with third parties.
11 .Tennis TV reserves the right to:
12.1. amend these terms and conditions at any time in its sole discretion including, without limitation, varying the Survey opening times;
12.2. disqualify any Entrant who breaches these terms and conditions or acts fraudulently in any way;
12.3. where applicable, withdraw or substitute the Prize, at any time;
12.4. cancel the Prize Draw, at any stage, if in its opinion it’s deemed necessary or if circumstances arise outside its control.
13. Tennis TV, its sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem which resulted in failure to complete the Survey.
15. Entrants are deemed to accept these rules and agree to bound by them when completing the survey and entering the prize draw.
16. If any of these rules are determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable then the remaining terms shall be deemed to continue in full force and effect.
17. These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales