2020 NITTO ATP FINALS VIRTUAL QUIZ TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The 2020 Nitto ATP Finals Virtual Quiz powered by MyQuiz is promoted via Tennis TV’s social media channels, takes place on Saturday 14 November 2020 (the Quiz) and is free to enter.
- By completing the twenty questions of the Quiz, submitting your answers in the prescribed way and being over 16 years old at the time of submission (therefore becoming an Entrant), you are automatically entered into the Quiz (as defined below) and agree to be bound by and to abide by these terms and conditions.
2. First Prize: $1,000 USD. Second Prize: Choice of Xbox Series X or PlayStation 5. Third Prize: One of three annual subscriptions to Tennis TV.
- The Quiz is free to play for all Entrants. There is no cash alternative and the Prizes cannot be sold or transferred in any circumstances.
- Entry is open to all players of the Quiz, aged 16 or over. Proof of age, identity and eligibility may be requested.
- Entrants are asked to provide their correct name and email address when taking part in the Quiz.
- Prizes are awarded to Entrants finishing in first to fifth places with the top five scores from all Entrants.
- Winners should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to claim their prizes, as requested at the end of the quiz.
- Tennis TV shall be responsible for reasonable costs of the delivery of the Prizes to the Winners. For the avoidance of doubt, in the event that the Prize is lost or damaged during the delivery process, Tennis TV shall have no liability to the Winner in any respect.
- Any banking charges related to transfer of the First Prize shall be paid for by the Winner.
- Winners will be contacted by email within 48 hours of the initial email from the Winners.
- The Winners consent that the name of the Winners may be published on Tennis TV or Tennis TV social media channels unless the Winners requests (in writing when responding to the email as set out in paragraph 7 above) their name not to be featured.
12 .Tennis TV reserves the right to:
12.1. amend these terms and conditions at any time in its sole discretion including, without limitation, varying the Quiz links;
12.2. disqualify any Entrant who breaches these terms and conditions or acts fraudulently in any way;
12.3. where applicable, withdraw or substitute the Prizes, at any time;
12.4. cancel the Prizes or Quiz, at any stage, if in its opinion it’s deemed necessary or if circumstances arise outside its control.
- Tennis TV, its sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem which resulted in failure to complete the Survey.
- Entrants are deemed to accept these rules and agree to bound by them when completing the survey and entering the prize draw.
- If any of these rules are determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable then the remaining terms shall be deemed to continue in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.