48-hour trial subscription USA 2019 Terms and Conditions
Tennis TV are giving users located in the USA the exclusive opportunity to try a subscription to Tennis TV – the official streaming service of the ATP Tour for 48 hours – providing subscribers with access to all matches live and on-demand, as well as the rest of Tennis TV’s extensive content.
Please see information below which details the trial subscription.
What is the Tennis TV 48-hour trial subscription?
- The offer will give subscribers located in the USA at the time of the offer access to live and on-demand coverage of the ATP Tour.
- After your 48-hour trial subscription ends, your subscription will auto-renew onto a recurring Tennis TV Monthly subscription at $14.99 (US dollars) each month unless cancelled.
- You will be charged for the Tennis TV Monthly subscription once your trial has ended.
Who is eligible for the 48-hour trial subscription?
- New Tennis TV customers who are located in the USA during the dates of the offer.
- If you are located in any other country outside of the US, you will not be able to redeem the trial subscription.
- Existing Tennis TV subscribers will not be able to purchase the offer.
When can I start my 48-hour trial subscription?
- You can start your trial subscription from 01:30 EST / 09:30 GMT on Friday 1st February 2019.
- The offer expires at Midnight PT / 08.00 GMT on Friday 8th February 2019.
Please note, the subscription offer will not be available to redeem outside these dates.
How do I start my 48-hour trial subscription?
- You can start your trial today by visiting: https://www.tennistv.com/usafebruary2019trial
Please note, you will only be able to redeem this offer whilst you are located in the USA during the dates the offer is available.
Can I watch using the 48-hour trial subscription on other devices?
Yes, once you have started your 48-hour trial subscription, you can login using the same username and password on other devices, including Apple and Android phones and tablets, Android TV, Fire TV, Roku, XBox One and PS4. Simply download the app from the relevant app store
If I cancel my 48-hour trial subscription will I receive a refund?
If you wish to cancel your 48-hour trial subscription and receive a refund you will need to contact our Help Team – but you will no longer have access to Tennis TV.
- You must cancel your subscription within your 48-hour trial period to not be charged $14.99 US Dollars once the trial ends.
- If you’re charged $14.99 after the 48-hour trial subscription period has ended but then cancel your monthly subscription within the first two weeks of being charged and haven’t streamed any content you are able to receive a full refund.
- If you’re charged $14.99 after the 48-hour trial subscription has ended, but then cancel your monthly subscription but have streamed content you are not able receive a refund.
- You can cancel your Tennis TV subscription any time in MY ACCOUNT or by contacting us.
- Please see our Terms and Conditionsregarding refunds for more information.
If you have any questions, please fill out the contact form at the bottom of this page.
We hope you enjoy all the action from the ATP Tour!