How to get alerts for your favourite players
With Tennis TV, you can sign up to receive alerts on your favourite players – so you never miss another match or new video again.
Download the Tennis TV mobile and tablet apps to receive alerts for all your favourite players when:
a) one of your favourite players is about to begin a match
b) one of your favourite players features in a video published on Tennis TV
How to set up favourite player alerts:
1. LOG IN to Tennis TV on your computer or mobile and tablet device and go to PLAYERS.
Please note, you must be logged in to add players to your PLAYERS channel.
2. Open the Rankings tab which features the top 50 ranked players.
3. Click the “interactive button” (the three dots) on the right and Select “Add to My Players”.
4. Your favourite players will then be added to the My Players list, which is the tab next to Rankings.
Don’t want to receive alerts for a player anymore?
You can also remove a player from the PLAYERS channel at any time.
- In My Players go to the player you want to remove.
- Simply click the “interactive button” again and select “Remove from My Players”.
- The player will be removed from MY PLAYERS playlist (if it’s still there, hit your refresh button).
Notifications are available on web, iOS and Android apps but not TV streaming devices.