ATP Finals Pass Terms and Conditions
Tennis TV are running an ATP Finals Pass to give customers the opportunity to try Tennis TV – the official streaming service of the ATP World Tour – by having a third subscription option available to purchase, providing subscribers access to all matches from the Nitto ATP Finals live and on-demand – as well as the rest of Tennis TV’s extensive content.
Please see information below which details the pass.
What is the ATP Finals Pass?
- The pass will give customers access to enjoy live and on-demand coverage from the Nitto ATP Finals and the rest of the ATP World Tour, for 11 days at a discounted price.
- Once your 11-day pass has ended your subscription will expire and you can no longer access Tennis TV content.
- If you wish to access Tennis TV content after your pass has expired, you will need to resubscribe either onto a monthly or annual subscription.
- You will purchase in the currency of the region you’re located in. For example, if you are in the United Kingdom you will be charged £6.99 for the ATP Finals Pass (which is for the duration of 11 days).
Who is eligible for the ATP Finals Pass?
- New Tennis TV customers worldwide.
- Existing Tennis TV subscribers will not be able to purchase the pass.
When can I start my ATP Finals Pass?
- You can start your pass at any point between 10:00am GMT on Friday 9th, November and 9:00am GMT on Monday 19th, November 2018.
Please note, the pass will not be available to purchase outside these dates.
How do I start my ATP Finals Pass?
- You will need to create a Tennis TV account (by Signing Up with your email address and creating a password). If you have already created a Tennis TV account in the past, you can simply Log In.
- You will then purchase the ATP Finals Pass subscription plan (an 11-day discounted pass that then expires).
- As soon as you have successfully purchased the ATP Finals Pass, you will have access to all Tennis TV content.
- You can purchase the ATP Finals Pass on our website via Credit Card, Debit Card or PayPal, but not via Direct Debit.
Please note, you can only purchase the pass on our website and not via iTunes or Roku.
Can I watch using the ATP Finals Pass on other devices?
Yes, once you have purchased the ATP Finals Pass, you can login using the same username and password on other devices, including Apple and Android phones and tablets, Android TV, Fire TV, Roku, XBox One and PS4. Simply download the app from the relevant app store.
If I cancel my ATP Finals Pass before the 11 days expires will I receive a refund?
If you wish to cancel your ATP Finals Pass, you need to contact our Help Team. You are not able to cancel via the MY ACCOUNT area on the website.
- If you cancel your ATP Finals Pass and haven’t streamed any content you are able to receive a full refund.
- If you cancel your ATP Finals Pass but have streamed content you are not able receive a refund.
- Please see our Terms and Conditions regarding refunds for more information.
If you have any questions, please fill out the contact form at the bottom of this page.
We hope you enjoy all the action from the 2018 Nitto ATP Finals!