How to create a playlist in MY CHANNEL
With MY CHANNEL you can save your favourite videos to your personal MY CHANNEL playlist.
Before you follow the steps below, make sure you’re logged in on your computer or mobile app. You won’t be able to add videos to MY CHANNEL unless you are logged in.
- Find the video you want to add to your channel in any of the channel lists e.g. Replays, Classics etc.
- Click the “interactive button” (the three dots) to the right of the video.
- Select “Add to My Channel”.
- You will see a successful confirmation at the top of the page.
- Go to MY CHANNEL and you will see your video saved there.
- If you add a video to your channel on your laptop, you can login to our app on your phone and the video will still be there!
You can also remove a video in My Channel at any time.
- In My Channel go to the video you want to remove.
- Simply click the “interactive button” again and select “Remove from My Channel”.
- Your video will be removed from your MY CHANNEL playlist (if it’s still there, hit your refresh button).
Adding and removing videos to your playlist in My Channel is available on the web, iOS and Android apps.