How to restore my iTunes in-app subscription
Restoring your Tennis TV subscription is only available for customers who have bought their subscription via iTunes.
You can only restore your subscription via the Tennis TV IOS mobile or tablet apps NOT on our website.
If you have paid for a subscription via iTunes and cannot access our content please follow the steps below:
1. If you are already logged in, log out of the Tennis TV app
2. Close the app fully – do this by double clicking your home key on the device and swipe up.
3. Re-open the app and click the homepage navigation icon (three white lines) on the left hand side of your screen.
4. Scroll down slightly and select the JOIN US button – next to “MORE INFO”.
5. You will then be directed to a screen called “Choose a subscription plan, In-app purchase”.
6. At the bottom of this screen select “Restore previous purchases”.
7. You will then be asked to sign in to the iTunes Store with your Apple ID and password.
8. Once successfully signed in, click OK and your iTunes In-app purchase should be fully restored.
Please note: Restore Purchase will only work with subscriptions bought via iTunes.
If you have not successfully restored your purchase please contact our help team: email@example.com for further assistance.