One Month Free Offer Terms and Conditions
Tennis TV is running a ‘One Month Free’ offer to give customers the opportunity to try Tennis TV – the official streaming service of the ATP Tour – by having a third subscription option available to purchase, providing subscribers access to the ATP Tour – as well as the rest of Tennis TV’s extensive content.
Please see information below which details the offer.
What is the ‘One Month Free’ Offer?
- The offer is ‘One Month Free’ which will give customers access to enjoy live and on-demand coverage from the ATP Tour. Customers can purchase the offer at the annual subscription price but have 13 month’s access to Tennis TV instead of 12 months.
- In 13 months’ time your subscription will automatically renew at the same price you bought it for. You will be considered an annual subscriber and in another 12 months’ time, you will automatically renew again at the same price.
- You will purchase in the currency of the region you’re located in. For example, if you are in the United Kingdom you will be charged £89.99 for the One Month Free (which is for the duration of 13 months).
Who is eligible for the One Month Free Offer?
- New Tennis TV customers worldwide.
- Existing Tennis TV subscribers will not be able to purchase the offer.
When can I start my One Month Free Offer?
- You can start your subscription at any point between 11:30am GMT on Friday 8th February and 9:30am GMT on Monday 18th February 2018.
Please note, the offer will not be available to purchase outside these dates.
How do I start my One Month Free Offer?
- You will need to create a Tennis TV account (by Signing Up with your email address and creating a password). If you have already created a Tennis TV account in the past, you can simply Log In.
- You will then purchase the One Month Free subscription plan (a 13 for 12-month subscription that auto-renews onto an annual subscription).
- As soon as you have successfully purchased the One Month Free Offer, you will have access to all Tennis TV content.
- You can purchase the One Month Free Offer on our website via Credit Card, Debit Card or PayPal, but not via Direct Debit.
Please note, you can only purchase the offer on our website and not via iTunes or Roku.
Can I watch using the One Month Free Offer on other devices?
Yes, once you have purchased the One Month Free Offer, you can login using the same username and password on other devices, including Apple and Android phones and tablets, Android TV, Fire TV, Roku, XBox One and PS4. Simply download the app from the relevant app store.
If I cancel my One Month Free Offer will I receive a refund?
If you wish to cancel your One Month Free Offer and receive a refund you will need to contact our Help Team – but you will no longer have access to Tennis TV.
- If you cancel your One Month Free Offer within the first two weeks of purchasing and haven’t streamed any content you are able to receive a full refund.
- If you cancel your One Month Free Offer within the first two months of purchasing and haven’t streamed any content you are able to receive a pro-rata refund.
- If you cancel your One Month Offer but have streamed content you are not able receive a refund.
- Please see our Terms and Conditions regarding refunds for more information.
If I cancel my One Month Free Offer in MY ACCOUNT do I still have access to Tennis TV?
In MY ACCOUNT you can see your subscription type and your next renewal date (your One Month Free Offer subscription is auto-renewing).
If you click the CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION button you are turning off the ‘auto-renew’ feature.
- Your ‘Next Renewal Date’ becomes your ‘Expiry Date’ and you will have full access to Tennis TV until your expiry date.
- You will not receive a refund for the first payment you made.
- You will not be charged again.
- If you cancelled your subscription by mistake, you can reactivate the auto-renew feature by clicking the CONTINUE SUBSCRIPTION button.
If you have any questions, please fill out the contact form at the bottom of this page.
We hope you enjoy all the action from the ATP Tour!