How do I pay via iTunes
You can buy a TennisTV subscription via iTunes. Please note: day passes and special offers are not available via iTunes. Annual and monthly subscriptions are available to purchase.
The app is free to download, but to watch live matches you will need a TennisTV subscription. This is available via an in-app purchase.
Please note: you do not need to buy a subscription via iTunes to use the TennisTV apps. A standard TennisTV subscription bought via the website or an affiliated site like ATP World Tour will also give you access to the apps. Some subscribers prefer to manage their subscription in this way rather than via iTunes.
How to Subscribe through iTunes
- Select either a Monthly or an Annual subscription plan. If you choose a monthly subscription, iTunes will charge you immediately and then will email you every month just before you are due to be charged again. If you choose an annual subscription, iTunes will charge you for a 1 year subscription and then will email you again just before the anniversary of your subscription.
- Once you’ve selected the type of plan, enter your iTunes password to purchase your subscription and click Continue.
- Click OK to confirm your subscription. Your subscription will continue until you actively cancel it in Settings.
- You’re in! Your purchase was successful and you can now enjoy everything on Tennis TV. Click OK to move onto the final step.
- Please provide your name, country and date of a birth in order for Tennis TV to deliver you a more personal experience! You also have the option to skip this step.
You are now a Tennis TV subscriber and you have paid via iTunes!
Please note: if you buy an in-app subscription, your transaction is with Apple and not TennisTV. From time to time Apple will vary the pricing in certain countries because of exchange rate fluctuations.
Unless you link your account to TennisTV, we will not be able to contact you and you will not be able to use your TennisTV subscription bought via iTunes on other devices.