Who operates Tennis TV?
Tennis TV is the direct-to-consumer, video streaming service of ATP Media.
ATP Media is the global sales, broadcast production and worldwide distribution arm of the ATP Finals, Next Gen Finals, ATP World Tour Masters 1000 and ATP World Tour 500 tournaments.
The ATP Masters 1000 tournaments consist of:
- BNP Paribas Open, Indian Wells
- Miami Open presented by Itau
- Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters
- Mutua Madrid Open
- Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Rome
- Rogers Cup, Canada
- Western & Southern Open, Cincinnati
- Shanghai Rolex Masters
- Rolex Paris Masters
ATP Media is the trading name of ATP Media Operations Limited (formerly known as Tennis Properties Ltd.) and is based in the UK.